Sunday 30 September 2012

Photoshopped!

.
So,in keeping with the theme of my last blog (a digitally altered world) here is another image that just is not real but kinda neat anyway.

My son, James, this summer attended a wedding in which he was standing.  All of the wedding party had to dress for the occasion and for the men it meant a hat, gloves, cane, coat with tails and a distinctive red vest to set it all off.  When I saw that picture of James this summer, it reminded me of another time when he was all dressed up and in a red vest.  That was back in 1981 when he was three years old.  And I had a picture of that.

Well I just had to put the two images together and this is the result.  Cathie calls it James and Mini-Me.  In any case it is the totally surreal picture of the 34 year old James standing with his 3 year old self.



No comments: