Sunday 23 September 2012

Mug Shot

In the sea of waste that pervades much of the internet there are a few neat applications that are little gems of cleverness and fun. This is one of them. As part of a promotion for a new TV series on BBC America call "Copper", on their web site they have included an application which allows you to upload a picture of yourself to create a "mugshot" which is digitally adjusted to make it look like it was taken in 1864.

This picture is my 1864 mugshot. I think it looks totally authentic (other than the fact that there is a full head of hair). I was trying to look as sinister as possible. Neat Stuff.



Stupid . . . yes!  But I am retired person slowly recovering from a golf injury and I am going a little shack wacky.

The web site is:

BBC Ammerica Copper

No comments: