Wednesday 16 October 2013

A Summer of Golf

.
When I retired I promised myself that I would try to get as many summers of golf as my interest and health would permit.  Well, I am still interested and I am still healthy and my 12th summer of golf is winding down.  Our spring was miserable but after mid-July the weather has been great.  I have played just over 125 games since April.  I usually have my camera with me and take lots of pictures while trekking around the course.  The day before yesterday I managed to get a picture of something we do not see often at Hartlen Point - an eagle!  I took this picture just off the 4th green while the bird was watching us make our putts.  Looks like he was not impressed with our performance.

 
No wonder I love playing at Hartlen Point!



No comments: